Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two Coincidences

So the other day, I experienced two quite incredible coincidences:

I woke up and decided I wanted to break my normal routine in some way. So instead of blue jeans, I wore my military camo pants. I figured, I never wear my cammies, so I'll be different today. Mixin' it up and whatnot. I get to school, and I notice another person wearing camo... and another person... and another... and another. This is just walking to my classroom. Finally sitting down in AP Calc, I turn to the guy behind me and ask "Is today by chance camo day?" And of course, it was. Such a big fail that I count it as a win :D

Later that day, I was driving downtown to get my work schedule. I was being all cool and listening to Pandora via my phone in the car. I had Thriller as a seed, so I was getting all kinds of crazy stuff. At about Myrtle and 9th, Stayin' Alive came on. I'll admit, I was getting my groove on. As much as a white guy can at least. I hit a red light on the next street, and I was at the front of the line of cars so I could see the intersection perfectly. While I'm sitting there, a guy crosses the street on the opposite side of the street, perpendicular to me. I'm watching him walk, and I suddenly realize that he's walking in perfect time to the song! There's no way he could hear the song playing in my car, and yet his feet are hitting the ground on every beat. It was marvelous :D

No comments:

Post a Comment